MondoLoot.com Sweepstakes OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: The Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Interactive99 LLC, (“Sponsor”) and administered by both Interactive99, LLC and Rafflecopter, Inc. (“Administrator”).
3. Description: The Sweepstakes consists of a pool where an entrant will have a chance to win a cash prize or the item(s) displayed in the advertisement. The Sweepstakes begins on July 1st 2018 at 12:00:00, AM, Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on September 30, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM, PST (the “Promotion Period”) and is governed by these Official rules (“Official Rules”). As described more fully below, once an entrant has completed his/her registration and responded to the survey, they will be entered into the Sweepstakes and the Administrator will determine at the end of the sweepstakes period if the entrant is a winner. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
4. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are at least 18 years old when they enter. Any entrant who is less than the age of majority (a “minor”) in his/her state of residence will have to provide parental consent acceptable to us to participate in the Sweepstakes and/or be confirmed as a prize winner. Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, contractors, consultants, legal counsel, web providers, web masters, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, and children, regardless of where they live), and/or those living in the same household of each, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize. By participating, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects.
5. Winner Selection, Entry Process and Winner Notification:
5.1 Entry and Notification. During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants will be invited to participate in the Sweepstakes via banner ads, emails, text messages and other advertisements that the Sponsor has placed or otherwise purchased (“Invitations”). To enter, the entrant must click on the Invitation which will ultimately bring entrant to the www.mondoloot.com site (the “Website”), complete the registration form with accurate information, and complete a survey. Once the survey is completed and submitted, the entrant will be entered and will be informed at the end of the promotion period whether he/she has won a prize as described in Rule 5.2 below, subject to verification of eligibility. If an entrant receives a message that contains any message other than a winning prize message, the entrant is not a winner.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. A “SCREEN SHOT” IS NOT PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF WINNING A PRIZE. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE WEBSITE AND/OR FACEBOOK APPLICATION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL SAID ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND SAID ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. ADMINISTRATOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5.2 Winner Selection. At the end of the promotional period the Administrator will randomly determine one (1) prize winner for the Sweepstakes. The entrant will be a potential winner of the Prize, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5.3 Prize/Odds. The Prize is a $200 cash prize or the item(s) displayed in the advertisement, which may include a cash component or be paid out as an amazon gift card at the discretion of the sponsor. The odds of winning the Prize will be based on the number of entrants who enter the sweepstakes.
5.4 Limit on Number of Entries. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per calendar day (the 24 hour period starting at 12:00:00 AM, PST on a day and ending at 11:59:59 PM, PST on such day). Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. An entrant may participate only using the methods provided for in these Official Rules. Participation by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or e-mail address, including commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this promotion. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited and will lead to disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
5.5 Authorized Account Holder. If there’s a dispute over the identity of an entrant, participation will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of registration. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
6. Winner Verification; Claim: If you receive a notification that you are a potential winner of the Sweepstakes, Administrator will send an email with instructions on how to claim your prize to the email address you used during registration. Follow the instructions in the email to claim your prize. Any potential prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, an IRS Form W-9, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If a potential winner cannot be notified, fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification, or is disqualified for any reason, that potential winner may be disqualified and, at the discretion of the Sponsor, the Prize will either not be awarded or a new Prize Determination Number will be selected and the Promotion will continue. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ANY PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION.
7. General Conditions: The Promotion Entities reserves the right, in its discretion, to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes. The Promotion Entities reserve the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Winners will be solely responsible for any federal, state and/or local taxes incurred in claiming a prize, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize(s).
8. Release: By accepting any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Administrator from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Except in the State of Tennessee and where otherwise prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s consent to our use of the winner’s name (first name and initial of last name), address (City and State), likeness, voice and/or quotation for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or inaccurate transcription of entry information; (b) lost, late, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, or misdirected entries; (c) any technical or human error or unauthorized human intervention which may occur in the processing of Sweepstakes entries or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; (d) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property including to an entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from Sponsor’s website, regardless of whether Sponsor or a third party prepared the material and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s website by a hypertext link. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities, Facebook, Inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, save for death or personal injury caused by negligence of any of the Promotion Entities due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, or damaged entries or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
10. Disputes: The Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver provision included in the Terms & Conditions, located here, shall apply to disputes relating to the Sweepstakes and these Rules. The provision includes a mandatory arbitration provision. YOU AND WE ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, VIA YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION AND ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AS WELL AS YOUR RIGHT TO BRING, JOIN OR PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR A CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT OR A MULTI-PARTY ARBITRATION BROUGHT AGAINST US.
You also agree that: (i) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out- of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (ii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the California, without regard to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
12. Winner’s List/Official Rules: You can obtain a list of winners and/or a printed copy of the Official Rules by submitting an email request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your request whether you want the winner’s list and/or the Official Rules and how you want them delivered: email or United States Postal Service. If you request email delivery, then please provide your email address and if you request USPS delivery, please provide your mailing address.